Google Nest Hub (2nd Generation, Chalk) (GA01331-US)
Google Nest Hub (2nd Generation, Chalk) (GA01331-US)
Model Number: GA01331-US
- Retail Packaging
- AC Power Adapter
Condition: New, Factory Sealed
Our mission is to provide our customers with the best shopping experience possible. Below are some helpful details about our store and information to keep in mind when shopping with us.
Multi Point Inspections
For each item we list for sale, we fully inspect that item for any defects or issues. During our inspection, we follow our own comprised list of tests and checks to make sure that item is ready for a new owner. For more information on our multi point inspection process, view our full policy.
30 Day Return Policy
Our priority is to make sure you are satisfied with every purchase you make through us however in the rare case you'd like to return your purchase, you'll have 30 days from the date you receive the item to return it. Return shipping will be paid by the customer unless the reason for the return is a defect or other issue responsible by us. For more information on returns, view our full policy.
Fast 'n Free Shipping
We never charge a customer for base shipping costs on any of our items. All of our items will ship free, regardless of size, that way you know exactly how much you'll pay. Most items will ship through USPS Priority Mail or USPS First Class, depending on weight. Larger items will ship through UPS Ground. For more information on shipping, view our full policy.
We handle a vast amount of inventory on a day to day basis. To expedite our listing process, we use stock photos for all of our products, however, actual photos of all of our products are always available upon request. If you're looking to purchase an item but would like to see actual photos of the product, feel free to reach out and we'll get those over to you as soon as possible.
In order to reduce our costs, we reuse boxes and packaging materials from a number of different sources such as Amazon. Your order might arrive in a recycled package with various labels on the outside and various packaging materials used inside. By reducing our shipping costs and supply costs, we're able to pass those savings onto you.
© 2022 Nyson Retail LLC
All of our products will come with a 30 day return policy that will be in effect once the item is received by the buyer as confirmed by the tracking number with your shipment. Should a return be opened close to the end date of your return window, a return shipping tracking number must be provided within the 30 day time window. Shipments that arrive back to us past the 30 day window are still valid for return so long as the tracking number shows the shipment was sent out prior to the return date.
- In order to return an item, you must be the original purchaser of that item. We can not accept any returns from anyone other than the original buyer.
- The item must be in the same condition as when it was purchased. If an item is purchased that is brand new or sealed in its original packaging, it must be returned in that same condition. If a brand new item is returned opened/used, a restocking fee might apply.
- Return shipping will be paid by the buyer. If you are returning an item to us due to a defect or issue with your product, contact us to submit for a return shipping reimbursement.
- For cellular devices, service must be deactivated before returning the item to us to ensure a quick and smooth return process.
- All refunds must be issued to the original method of payment. If a purchase was made through Credit/Debit or PayPal, the refund would be issued back to that payment method.
- If a product is returned defective or physically damaged, the buyer will be responsible for the cost of repair to return the device to its original state. Loss of value will be determined by an Authorized Repair Center for that manufacturer and a partial refund will be submitted up to 50% of the purchase price to cover repair costs. If an item has arrived damage, please reach out to us immediately before shipping the item back.
- When returning an item by shipment, please make sure the item is packed safely and securely. We can not be held responsible for any loss or damage to your return when in transit. For items over $50 in value, it is recommended that insurance be purchased directly through the carrier.
- For Software / Downloadable Content, we accept returns within 30 days of receipt for Unopened/Unused content. If software is seen to be used, activated, or otherwise inoperable upon return, your refund request will be denied.
- A Restocking Fee will apply to all brand new items that are returned opened/used. This Restocking Fee can be up to 25% depending on the item and will be reviewed on a case by case basis.
Our goal is to make sure you are completely satisfied with your purchase. Before submitting a request for a return, please contact us and we’ll do our best to make it right.
Last updated: August 10, 2020
A major part of our business is offering free shipping on all of our products. We believe paying for shipping costs is a thing of the past.
How We Pack Our Shipments
Packing our shipments correctly is important to us so that you can get exactly what you ordered, in the condition that was advertised.
- We reuse packaging and boxes from major shippers such as Amazon to reduce costs associated with shipping, that way we can offer free shipping on all of our products
- Shipments will be safely packed with a variety of reused packing materials to ensure safe travel for your item(s)
For orders needing a quick delivery, we offer Expedited Shipping for all of our products through Priority Mail Express.
- Expedited Shipping will cost $29.99 per package
- Some Expedited Shipping services might require a signature so make sure there will be someone ready to accept delivery during the time frame the package should arrive
- Should an Expedited shipment need to be returned due to the product being mistakenly purchased or any other issue on account of the buyer, the Expedited shipping cost will not be refunded
When returning an item by shipment, these are things to keep in mind for the shipping process.
- Make sure to pack the item safely to avoid any damage during shipping
- For expensive items or purchases, it is recommended to purchase insurance for the return shipment to maker sure you are covered in case of damage during transit. Unfortunately, we will not be responsible for any damage that occurred during transit to your purchase when returning the item
- If you would like to receive a Return Shipping Reimbursement, please contact us immediately. Return Shipment Reimbursements will only be eligible for products that are returned due to defect. Any orders that are returned due to buyer fault will not be subject to shipping reimbursement.
- All return shipments should be shipped using “cost effective methods”. Any return shipments that are shipped using a “non cost effective method“ (such as Overnight Mailing) will not be eligible for reimbursement.
At this time, we only offer intentional shipments through eBay's dedicated Global Shipping Program. For more details, click here.
Lithium-Ion Batteries / Products
Lithium-Ion Batteries without equipment (Batteries by themselves) will only be available for ground transportation shipment only. These products will only be available for shipment within the 48 contiguous United States and will exclude shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories, or any location that is not available for ground only shipping.
Lithium-Ion Batteries with equipment (Laptops, Smartphones, Camera Gear, etc.) will be available for USPS Priority Shipping and International purchases through eBay's Global Shipping Program. Marketplace shipping programs are subject to additional terms and conditions.
Last Updated: April 16, 2023
Our multi-point inspection is a guarantee that our products are thoroughly tested and examined before being sold. Below is a list of the various components and checks we complete to prevent any issues when you purchase a product through us.
When testing out the power for a device, we verify the device properly boots up and shows no signs of boot issues or incorrect loading. We also test out the physical power button and confirm it is functional with no signs of damage.
Confirming the charging port shows no signs of defect and verifying the battery symbol changes to charging when a charger is plugged in.
Verifying the sensor registers a fingerprint accurately as well as making sure the button has no signs of defects.
We verify that there is no distortion in audio and confirm each speaker functions correctly by playing a wide range of audio frequency sounds.
Confirming each one of the keys is functional and not broken or loose. We also test backlit keyboards to confirm there is uniform brightness and no signs of defects.
Successfully connecting to a wireless network and verifying the connection is strong.
Making sure there are no dead spots and testing out functions such as pinch to zoom, scrolling, force touch, multi finger functions, and rotation.
Taking multiple test photos with the device, verifying functions such as flash, aperture, video, etc.
We test various ports on the device such as USB-C, USB, HDMI, Charging Ports, SD Card Ports, Headphone Ports, etc. Contact us with the item you're looking to purchase for exactly which ports have been tested.
Verifying the microphone is functional by taking a video, using the voice assistant (Siri, Cortana, Google Assistant, etc.) or recording a voice memo.
Completing pairing with the console and making sure there are no defective or sticky keys.
Similar to speakers, verifying there is no distortion in audio and the connection with the device is secure.
Dead Pixels / LCD Issues
We carefully look over the screen of each device to make sure there are no signs of discoloration or dead pixels.
Video Games / Disc Drive
Confirming each disc properly loads into the console/product with no disc read error or signs of defect. We also examine the physical condition of each disc to make sure there are no hard scratches or signs of damage that would impact gameplay or usage.
All cellular devices have a ESN (Electronic Serial Number) that corresponds with the device. We use multiple services to verify the phone is clean for activation and has not been blacklisted (reported lost/stolen). The ESN / IMEI is available upon request for any of our cellular devices.
We use multiple methods for confirming the products we purchase are authentic and not counterfeit third party models. All products we sell are made for US use unless stated otherwise. In most circumstances, we do not purchase or sell International models for any products.
Last Updated: December 3, 2022
At this time, we offer a number of accepted payment methods to encourage ease and security when checking out. We will also be introducing new ways to pay in the future.
Affirm is a smarter way to pay over time. Shop pretty much anywhere and pay at your own pace without any fees, so you can get the things you love without breaking your budget. Subject to additional terms and conditions. For more information visit https://www.affirm.com/how-it-works
PayPal is one of the most popular ways to pay with online shopping. Using PayPal as a checkout option will give you Purchase Protection on your order as well as the option of checking out using a Credit/Debit Card. You can also pay over time using PayPal Credit (subject to additional terms). For more information, visit https://www.paypal.com/us/home
eBay is introducing a new feature called Managed Payments which will incorporate payments such as Credit/Debit Cards, Gift Cards, Apple Pay, Google Pay, and PayPal Credit. Most of our products are listed on our eBay Store as well as our online store. Each payment processor is subject to additional terms and conditions.
Apple Pay is the one way to pay. It replaces your physical cards and cash with an easier, safer, more secure, and private payment method — whether you’re in a store, online, or sending cash to friends or family. It’s money, made modern. Subject to additional terms and conditions. For more info, visit https://www.apple.com/apple-pay/
All refunds must be processed to the original payment method. Depending on your payment method, refunds might take up to 3-5 business days to show on your statement.
Last Updated: March 27, 2023