Returning an item can sometimes be a difficult process. Our goal is to make your return as easy and quick as possible.
- Most of our products can be returned to us within 30 days of the purchase receipt.
- In order to return an item, you must be the original purchaser of that item. We can not accept any returns from anyone other than the original buyer.
- The item must be in the same condition as when it was purchased. If an item is purchased that is brand new or sealed in its original packaging, it must be returned in that same condition. If a brand new item is returned opened/used, a restocking fee might apply.
- Return shipping will be paid by the buyer. If you are returning an item to us due to a defect or issue with your product, contact us to submit for a return shipping reimbursement.
- For cellular devices, service must be deactivated before returning the item to us to ensure a quick and smooth return process.
- All refunds must be issued to the original method of payment. If a purchase was made through Credit/Debit or PayPal, the refund would be issued back to that payment method.
- If a product is returned defective or physically damaged, the buyer will be responsible for the cost of repair to return the device to its original state.
- When returning an item by shipment, please make sure the item is packed safely and securely. We can not be held responsible for any loss or damage to your return when in transit. For expensive items, it is recommended that insurance be purchased directly through the carrier.