Amazon Pay Integration with Our Site
We’ve recently integrated Amazon Pay on our site and would like to share how millions of customers like you can use Amazon Pay for buying our products.
Amazon Pay makes it easier for millions of customers to quickly check-in and check out through our store as well as a secure checkout experience backed by Amazon’s technology, innovation, and robust risk management services.
Amazon Pay is a service that lets you use the payment methods already associated with your Amazon account to make payments for goods or services on third-party websites, in apps, and using Alexa.
When you see the Amazon Pay button on a third-party website or in an app, you can use the Amazon Pay service to:
- Sign in using your Amazon account credentials.
- Complete your purchase.
If you have an Amazon account, you can already shop on non-Amazon websites and in apps that accept Amazon Pay. There is no separate registration process.
- Look for the Amazon Pay button
- Use your Amazon credentials (your email address and Amazon password) when you are asked to sign in and accept Amazon's Conditions of Use and Privacy Notice.
- Choose a payment method from your Amazon account to complete the payment and easily complete the checkout process.
Expect this when using Amazon Pay
- To make a payment, you can use any credit or debit card on file in your Amazon.com account, including your Amazon.com Store Card, although you might be limited to Visa and Mastercard in some circumstances.
- After your payment, expect to receive an email from Amazon Pay notifying you that the payment has been authorized and a second email confirming the donation or payment.
- The merchant will send you an invoice in email.
Visit our store today and shop!